Now that the OUA Baseball season is over, its's time for the awards to be handed out. West Toronto Baseball was well recognized as Adrian Monk and Ryan Whealy had a hand in helping the Western Mustangs win the 2015 OUA Baseball title. I'm not suprised that these players have made an impact in Ontario Univerity Baseball in 2015.
- Adrian Monk (Western University) - 2015 Champions
- Ryan Whealy (Western University) - 2015 Champions
- Matthew Voight (Laurier University) - Most Improved Player
- Gabe Nakonechny (University of Toronto) - Rookie of the Year 2nd Baseman
- Luke Bellus (Ryerson University) - Rookie of the year for Ryerson Baseball and All-Star
- Kevin MacDonald (Ryerson Univeristy) - 2015 All-Star
Former West Toronto Wildcat Matthew Voight Recieve's Most Improved Player Award. In his second year of Ontario University Baseball Matthew Voight keeps piling up the awards. Coming off his 2014 campain where Matthew Voight was named rookie of the year for the Laurier Golden Hawks, in 2015 he was named most improved player.
Former West Toronto Wildcat Named to OUA All-Star Team. In his first year with the University of Toronto Blues, Nakonechny appeared in 15 games, hitting .339/.418/.559 with one home run and nine RBI. The international relations student-athlete utilized his speed as he finished first in the conference in triples with four and was 7-for-9 in stolen base attempts. The OUA baseball major award winners and all-stars are determined by a vote of the head coaches of the league's ten member teams.